Mazda3 bodykits and fiber hoods

my plans are to completely customize my titanium Mazda3 but can't find a body kit or a company that makes Fiber hoods $9,000 budget, so I have a lot of flexibility, but besides what I can't find this is what I already plan:
1.L5 sound system
2.two more T.Vs to go with my navi.
3.black tinted windows.
4. like $2,000 Gunmetal rims.
5. and anything else anyone comes out with.

Please help me find out where the hell I can find this stuff. I need websites, pleasep lease please help, this is the only thing that sux about getting a brand new released car.

P.S does anyone know where I can find the Mazda3 grill that doesn't have the Mazda sign ENGRAVED in it?

Titanium_Mazda3 said:
my plans are to completely customize my titanium Mazda3 but can't find a body kit or a company that makes Fiber hoods $9,000 budget, so I have a lot of flexibility, but besides what I can't find this is what I already plan:
1.L5 sound system
3.black tinted windows.

Please help me find out where the hell I can find this stuff. I need websites, pleasep lease please help, this is the only thing that sux about getting a brand new released car.

P.S does anyone know where I can find the Mazda3 grill that doesn't have the Mazda sign ENGRAVED in it?

there is nothing out yet... just wait like the rest of us... and for crying out loud, read the 60 posts that have previously said there is nothing out yet... good lord

Holy s*** thats expensive!

But nice!! Too bad they don't have a "full" picture of the car.

Tha Mazda6 is awesome too.

I have the Kenwood MP3 player that is from a 2003 MSP. I am selling it for cheap.($275 shipped) let me know what you think. If you need specs and pics I can provide them as well. Also got some amps and other misc. sound equip. for sale

Karl Marx said:
Holy s*** thats expensive!

But nice!! Too bad they don't have a "full" picture of the car.

Tha Mazda6 is awesome too.
there are full size pics of that car on the forums. I have seen them here on this site, as well as some other body kits for the 3 (5 door and 4 door) look around and you will see them.

We are genuinely interested in developing some kits for this car

We have the mazda 3 one of top priorities and we will see what type of kits we can develop more for the mazda 3

accolade
www.body-kit.com

Accolade said:
We have the mazda 3 one of top priorities and we will see what type of kits we can develop more for the mazda 3

accolade
www.body-kit.com
NICE ASS kits! im going to be getting one on sponsorship to show you all how much they kick ass...for my p5 of course, but i can showcase the quality!(boobs)

Great news

Titanium_Mazda3 said:
1.L5 sound system
3.black tinted windows.

I found a bodykit on andys autosports website and a kick butt kit on body_kits.com
Check them out, I think i want one

fiber images also has kits and is making more kits for thw mazda rx 8 and mazda 3 sedans and more check it out

Attachments

• Fiberimages2.jpg
    Fiberimages2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 948
  • Fiberimages1.jpg
    Fiberimages1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 550
Back