suspension upgrade ?

jflo

:
03.5 msp
i'm looking at replacing the suspension in the miata, but not sure which to go with if i ever get to. racing beat's combos seem pretty good for the price, but i think the stock struts need a rest and be replaced with something better. any recommendations ?

also, on the stock '91 wheels, what tires would be a good, cheap upgrade ? i have futura challenger GTHs on right now, and the rears are getting bald due to the fact that i'm crazy stupid with the car or they're just hella old.

www.miata.net

all you'll need. :)

A smile setup that's already sorted is probably teh most economical choice.. RB, flyin miata etc etc..

As far as tires? Yoko AVS ES100s :thumbsup:

yeah i should fix it, but it's still driveable with the duct tape front end ! i was driving it today and it's still just as reliable as before. i'm tired of the crappy tires and body roll tho. so that's what got me thinking first !

rx7gslse- you're getting a titanium MSM !? you bastard...that's a hot color on a hot car (so my girlfriend says ! she loves my miata, but in titanium gray ooh baby)

I've been quite pleased with the KYB AGX struts that I have on mine. I also noticed a significant increase in stiffness when I upgraded to my Racing Beat 7/8" front sway bar. They KYB's are very inexpensive, comparatively speaking and the sway bar can be had from $100-$150

cool. i'm gonna start comparing the FM and RB stuff i guess

rx7gslse- damn you ! :D gawd i want one so bad...looking at the car and driver pictures makes me kinda angry 'cause i really miss drop top driving with the sound of the inline-4 buzzing

Back