I get to design it!

Looking for any other P5 or MP3 drivers, or any of their friends that are into performance driving at all! On july 14, there will be an autocross in Walesboro (just south of Columbus). This is an SCCA sanctioned event. $15 for members/$20 for non-members.
I will be the event chairman, and I get to design the track! I have a pretty good idea of what I want it to be, and hopefully we will be able to get 5 or 6 runs in. (near or above 60 seconds each)
Anyone is invited, any cars, any mods! we can class you and do our best to make it fun!
If you would like any more info, PM me and I'll get back to you!

I've got a Firebirds football game that night, but I'll talk the wife into at least coming over from Bloomington to check things out.

Thanks man! That'll be cool.
Just got a note from the Solo Chairman last night. It is going to have to be a short course for this next event. Too many conflicting races in other local regions, and we're worried about how many people might NOT show up. I am still designing it, but I will probably also do a long course later in the year. That's what I really want to do.
Hope you can make it. It'll probably be another scorcher, so bring an umbrella and some drinks. There's nothing around.

Well...seeing that Columbus is a tiny bit of a drive and I have to get up for work at 4:30, I guess I won't be seeing you guys there. After I get a few more mods to my car and I'm at school, I'll join up and have some fun.

Back