Sonics

anyone go to sonics on I-drive on Saturdays. about 200-300 cars go up there every saturday. i'll be there with my P5 with neons. just letting all you know something to do on a saturday...

I have been. And I have to say I will not go back.

200-300 cars, no place to park unless you get there at like 5 in the afternoon, and a lot of "kids" that think the more stuff they add to their cars the better it willl be.
  • A Lexus IS300 with bags.
  • A (Insert car make/model) with a wing that belongs on a Boeing 747
  • A "racer" talking about how he ran at the track in Bithlo the Friday night before but when you look in his car he has about 350 pounds of stereo equipment that is not removable.

I would be so happy if there could be an organized car gathering other than a show that causes competitive tendecies instead of just a wilingness to hang out with people whi enjy cars as much as everyone else.

wuh sup guys....I'm kinda new to FL i've only been here for about a year now and i haven't found ne where to chill at do ya'll think it's hard to start our own hang out place. I dont know i'm from Chgo, IL and it was pretty str8 u got to see show carz and u got to see folkz race untill the copz showed up.

kreate one

www.protegenetwork.org

Hello people I'm very new to this site so please bare with me. I'm responding to the person who asked about Sonics out on I drive. Yes I have been out there with my boyfriend. He owns a vw and I do most of my hanging out with him. Actually he is the one who is hooking up my car.

I went out there once, and OurP5 is right, parking sucks and I won't go back. I had to walk a 1/4mile to get to sonics, go figure. The only half way decent part was when the cops kicked us out, they had a helicopter along with squad cars. First time I've seen a police helicopter that was there for me.

So I take it this issue with the cops happened this Saturday that just past. I haven't been out there for the longest. I didn't even think it was still getting as full as before, but then again I don't even care much about finding out. Anyway, how much do you think I can find the suppensions for my car (mazda protege es) I cut my springs instead of doing it the right way and now I'm regreteding it a whole lot. Let me know what you can.

No, this was last fall. I only went that one time since it wasn't a lot of fun and its an hour drive for me.

Anybody has ever gone to the Bennigans on colonial. I used to go to Sonics but I havent been there in a while. Last time I was there my car got towed away and I had to pay 100 dollars cash:mad: It just seems that we cant get together anywhere but what makes me more mad is that the dumbestic(domestics) that get together at colonial and I think orange ave never get thrown out of there. We should try to get something together.

Back