Austin Area

ArkosP5

Ok, ... so far, .. I have one friend that has a Blue MP3.

Another friend has a Yellow P5.
I know of a Yellow MP3 that works near Parmer and I-35.
I've seen another Yellow MP3, don't know if it's the same person, saw it at Mazda South, and I think saw some older lady driving it around near Parmer.

Anyone else? I know there are a LOT of P5s in the area. I went the HEB at Mopac and Parmer, and saw two Blue P5s parked RIGHT next to each other (as I was driving by in my Midnight Blue Mica).

They are everywhere in Austin!

Well, I'm planning on checking out the RX-7 meet being held this weekend in Austin. If you're interested, get in touch with Mazdaspeedgirl (PM her) and see if she can't help pencil you onto the list.

Here's the thread of discussion:
http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4882

Would be great to see more P5s, MP3s and Miatas around too.

Here's the info I have about it (snagged it off of the RX-7 club forum):

1. It'll be on Saturday, June 29th in Austin.
2. The start point is McHale Ct. Directions will come soon.
3. It'll start at 9-9:30am when we'll distribute Navigation Manuals and meet and greet.
4. At around 10:30am, we'll all embark on a 122 mile, 2.5 hour drive on some of the most OFF-THE-HOOK roads you can imagine...from tight and twisty to long, straight, smooth.
5. We'll end up at Walnut Creek Park where Rudy's BBQ will supply food and drink. Around $10 will get you a lot of BBQ, three sides, etc. AWESOME!

Lot of threads to read here, where they're setting it up from:
http://www.rx7club.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=34

hey hey! haven't seen this section of the forum!

RX-7 club meeting tonight! Special invite for any Protege/MP3 owners!! Courtesy of me, the club Prez...:D

Me too. Some of us were talking about meeting at Rudy's for BBQ and then doing a Lime Creek drive. Nothing's been set up yet. Probably we just need someone to set the date/time.

no bbq

ill meet up but dont eat meat????
but keep posting and i will keep checking

lime creek rd...i used to go there when i had my bike
never taken a car down there?
sound like fun

pm if you all get a time & date
(mspb)

Back