WTB: RX-7 injectors and fuel pump

nictlg7

Banned
:
2003.5 Titanium MSP, 2000 Mercury Cougar ST200
I am just seeing if anyone knows where I can get these. I am not necessarily ready to purchase right now. I spoke to my RX-7 guru (has built a few sweet ones), he told me I should be putting at least the 93-96 fuel pump in my car, since it will keep a greater flow of fuel going to my injectors. He said a computer (E-manage, S-AFC, etc) may also help out. My car just blew an engine (4100 miles) due to a lean condition. So I figure the stock fuel pump is inadequate, or the fuel map sucks. They supposedly flashed my car, but I think that program may have sucked, or they didn't flash it properly. At any rate, he says a great flow rate will help eliminate this problem. If anyone knows where I can get a fuel pump from an RX-7, that would be great. I may be interested in the higher flowing injectors also, for the right price. Thanks!
nictlg_7@hotmail.com Home
nicolas.williams@nissan-usa.com Work

FC3s Boy said:
I have the injectors for the turboII rx7 , here at the shop- chris
I PM'd you, I am interested in a few things. You should advertise more, with everyone buying CAI & FMIC, they need to be upgrading their fuel system.
You should let everyone know you sell this stuff...(gossip)

i believe the fuel pump for an rx7 will be too fat to drop into your tank (if you are going to do a drop in type conversion. Also, the rx7 injectors wont work unless you change the connectors too. I am experienceing that problem right now.

-B

nictlg7 said:
I PM'd you, I am interested in a few things. You should advertise more, with everyone buying CAI & FMIC, they need to be upgrading their fuel system.
You should let everyone know you sell this stuff...(gossip)
I know it is just that i don't get that many used core motors anymore and They sell out very quick- chris

Back