Shaw Afb Mp3

hey im from sumter but now i live in columbia but visit sumter every weekend and i seen your car 1 time on broad street ext. i thought i was the only one with a half hooked up protege in sc.Theres a blue mp3 in cola also and a white pro es hooked up we need to meet sometime

Anderson, SC

Hey Guys,
I'm in the upstate, Anderson. Have a '03 P5. Was in Charleston this weekend to visit the family. Not many mazda's in this area.
:cool:

Sorry guys but I live in Waldorf MD now and I have a MSP too. I traded in my MP3 about 6 Months ago. I loved my MP3, but the dealer gave me a good deal and I wanted a turbo

Re: Anderson, SC

tigerbunch said:
Hey Guys,
I'm in the upstate, Anderson. Have a '03 P5. Was in Charleston this weekend to visit the family. Not many mazda's in this area.
:cool:

Hey Tiger fan I too live in SC, but drive an ES sedan. I am here in Charleston. You mean to tell me that you didn't see me?! :D My car is on SoundDomain. For some reason it won't pull it up under "www", but will fix that :rolleyes:

MisterT

Last edited:
Hey there Spicey. Just retyped the homepage and still no go, but if anyone wants to see it, it's on the first page under Member Pages then click Mazda Protege and under "MiStErT's Protege (updated 8/10/03)" Got Wake is stationed here in Charleston. I got to meet him a couple of times. He hooked me up with a dry cell battery and is going to build me a ported box. I did the whole install myself. I don't build boxes, don't have the tools, patience, and the know how when it comes to ported enclosures. Right now it's in a sealed box. He tried to organize a mini meet, but not many were interested. There is also another person with a sedan LX whose husband is stationed in the AFB here in Charleston, SC, but she is on www.protegeclub.com site. I see quite a few Proteges around, but not many look like the type that are in to upgrading any thing whether stereo, interior, exterior, or performance wise. Columbia is about 2 hours away. Maybe after the NC meet, we can all try to do a SC meet, even if several of us show only. :rolleyes: Otherwise, I won't make the meet in NC. Found out two days ago that I have a hernia and have to see a surgeon and set a date on Tuesday. Whewhoo! Fun! :bs: It's good to see people from the palmetto state here though!:D Talk to you later.

MisterT

I am in Charleston, also. Silver 99 ES. I just put in a new head unit, and about to install 4 infinity speakers all the way around. Any of you going to the meet in Greensboro tomorrow (30 Aug)?

Back