old P5

xxmikkoxx

:
06' Fiji Blue Civic SI
wow my car is getting OLD its about to hit 10k miles in about 1.8 miles... :'( it'll turn over when i go to work tommrow morning feels wierd it being 10k miles old :( oh well thanks for listing to me!

xxmikkoxx said:
wow my car is getting OLD its about to hit 10k miles in about 1.8 miles... :'( it'll turn over when i go to work tommrow morning feels wierd it being 10k miles old :( oh well thanks for listing to me!

My MSp is going to turn 16,000 by the end of the week. My car is no longer new at all :(

18k here, but still running like a champ. Just take a long time to get to those cool speeds. :)

between last march, (when i started drivin my msp on more than just the rare occasion) and this past october (when I started driving my beater for commuting and incliment weather) I racked up 22k on my MSP.........and she still looks brand new to me

10k is still new, dont worry about it :)

Hit 55,555 yesterday - starting to hear some noises and creaks from stuff. The winter time forces us to keep our windows closed and not be able to hear our cars for a while.

xxmikkoxx said:

31 months old, 52k miles, still lovin her! just got her washed finally!

Attachments

• protege.jpg
    protege.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 65
My P5 was just sneaking up on 59,000 KM when I left her for Bosnia back in September. Less than two months now and we'll be together again!

47k here this morning got an oil change and changed the fluids and filter... still runnin smooth ... even though ive already gone through a tranny...oops...

just hit 11k in 6months

I want to join the NEPOC and would love some information about the club and all that its awesome to see the enthusiasm of PROTEGE owners its been so hard to find mods for the car, custom parts are like a hunt of a lifetime

Back