nepoc.org

:
07 F150 HD
well guys, its still under construction, but its up!

ill be looking into some variations in the color scheme since its just using the default now, but thats pretty minor IMO
feel free to send me any suggestions/reccomendations etc....
go ahead and register if you want and please use your same screenname from here just to keep things simple....

unless you guys feel otherwise, I think we will keep using this section for our main forum just so we arent adding another place for ppl to look for stuff, but the nepoc forums are there in case you want to use them......etc etc

Do we really need another forum? Wouldn't it be better to have an informational website with a simple mailing list for events/activities? I'd rather get a monthly newsletter than have to keep checking another forum for information. Just my opinion. Forums are overrated, yet here I am.

yep, thats just what I was saying in my first post.

We will continue using these forums so there is one less place to look for information, but at the same time, I like how the phpbb driven website works, so I decided to use that for the site layout......all news items will be viewable on the main page there where the list of planned meets is now, with detailed info on all things available in the forums. This provides us with a ton of felixibility and if we ever decide to, could replace this forum.

Back