Bad effin Luck!

J Goodz

ok few weeks ago, I come outside around 1am, and I find out someone egg my girlfriends, and my car!!! About 3 nights ago someone spilt coke all over my car. But thank god i found out early and I got a car wash and it all came right off with no paint. yesterday I GET A FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!! and now I dont have the Rim key's. Can someone help How can I get the rim key or be able to change my tire????? I hate my life.

-Joe

J Goodz said:
ok few weeks ago, I come outside around 1am, and I find out someone egg my girlfriends, and my car!!! About 3 nights ago someone spilt coke all over my car. But thank god i found out early and I got a car wash and it all came right off with no paint. yesterday I GET A FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!! and now I dont have the Rim key's. Can someone help How can I get the rim key or be able to change my tire????? I hate my life.

-Joe

are these factory lock lugs? if so...a dealer should be able to help you out there....however....you got a packet with the car when new that had the key number in it....take that number with you to the dealer....actually you may be out of luck....I would be willing to bet they will tell you they can't help...I remember the packet with mine...and the registration and all for a new key....they were NOT mazda locks....they were aftermarket....just installed by the dealer. :{( sorry dude...not what you wanted to hear I am sure.

flat fixed

a turn of good luck I found the key, and turns out i didnt need a new tire they just pacthed it up. some good news... YaY!

Re: flat fixed

J Goodz said:
a turn of good luck I found the key, and turns out i didnt need a new tire they just pacthed it up. some good news... YaY!

get a second key if you can....put it in a safe place at the house.

...I remember the packet with mine...and the registration and all for a new key....they were NOT mazda locks....they were aftermarket....

Bingo! They wanted a rgistration card so not every Joe Blow could request a key and go around ripping of people's wheels.

get a second key if you can....put it in a safe place at the house.

On the card there was an order form where you could order a "replacement" key. They don't have to know that you have your original key and want an extra. I think the pricewas like $14.95+$3.00 S/H.

Glad to hear the luck is turing around though!

yeah I still gotta find out who spilt the coke and egg my car. God damn losers, Just think there jealous
=)

Sir Nuke said:
some people just have no respect.....and need a good ol' fashioned ass WHOOPIN!:D

I agree! Just this past Sat I left my garage open(by accident), and within two hours my neighbor was knocking on my door to tell me they had seen some dude in my garage...when the neighbor pulled in the lot...it scared em away. I went to check it out and found that the a**hole had stolen a jacket out the back seat of my P5 :mad:
The individual an his two friends took off on foot down the street. Just let me see one of em with my jacket on.....that whoopin you mention is due!!!!

Back