NE/Midatlantic Pro. Meet

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
We should try and get down to this meet I think it would be a lot of fun. We should have some good weather by then and it has potential to be pretty big. I think it is a long ride for a lot of the NEPOC memebers.

The jersey meet is coming up in april..that is pretty much the majority of the mid-atlantic crew and northern-promazda..that and a few of us..I don't know how many else are going to jersey, i know i am.

what we could do, we could all meet up with me and CDBCD since we live the closest to ny/nj. Then from there carpool down. I don't know if CDBCD was going, but I definetly am. BTW..I live 20 minutes south from where the kent meet is being held..

I don't mind the drive but I would like to roll down tih a couple of other folks. Pm me your zip or something so I can see how far you are from me

Edit: Nevermind your location is right there

Hmm I think I'll go it looks like about 6 hours total to get there. I just installed sirius so I'll be all set :D

Glad to hear some of you NEPOC guys are going to make it. If you are attending, please sign up in the 'Attendance List' thread in the 'Car Meets' section. I need to keep track of how many people are coming.

Sounds good, guys. Hope to see as many of your crew there as possible. I'm sure if we get enough people to attend, this will become a yearly thing.Which is, of course, the idea.

Hey, I was still kinda groggy when I posted that. But I think everyone got the idea.....

Gbourdon said:
I don't mind the drive but I would like to roll down tih a couple of other folks. Pm me your zip or something so I can see how far you are from me

Edit: Nevermind your location is right there
so who from NEPOC is planning on going? i'd like to go myself.

im definitely going to be going down.

Ill cruise down with everyone from NEPOC but ill be visiting a friend of mine at Rutgers after the meet and maybe spending another day or so down there so I am not sure if I will be coming back up with you all...

Ill start an "official event" thread tomorrow when im at work for this midatlantic meet so NEPOC can coordinate who all is going and the whole trip down and whatnot. And all the MTMA ppl can keep an eye on that thread to know how many of us will be going

HOPEFULLY we will have stickers and t-shirts by then....:)

I have been in touch with the guy from these forums (cant think of his name) about decals, and have been messing around with cafepress.com for t-shirts
http://www.cafeshops.com/slug420

if you click there you can see one that I have thrown together. The price, 15.99 is the raw product price, its not marked up at all (no profit). I have never dealt with cafepress, but I think thats who the forums use for their shop so maybe someone knows about their quality. In any event if someone is just DYING to get their hands on a t-shirt, you can go ahead an order one, ill be anxious to hear how it came out as I havent gotten one myself yet :)

And if this design looks good to ppl and the quality is there, I think I can get some kind of discounted price by buying 15 items or something direct from my own shop. Or we could mark up the shirts and any other products a couple bucks to give the club a little operating margin, or a combination of the two, whatever you all decide. Or maybe someone on here has a hookup for t-shirts that can get em done at really great prices.

but I digress, this can be discussed later on....(bike)

Last edited:
slug420 said:
im definitely going to be going down.

Ill cruise down with everyone from NEPOC but ill be visiting a friend of mine at Rutgers after the meet and maybe spending another day or so down there so I am not sure if I will be coming back up with you all...

Ill start an "official event" thread tomorrow when im at work for this midatlantic meet so NEPOC can coordinate who all is going and the whole trip down and whatnot. And all the MTMA ppl can keep an eye on that thread to know how many of us will be going

HOPEFULLY we will have stickers and t-shirts by then....:)

I have been in touch with the guy from these forums (cant think of his name) about decals, and have been messing around with cafepress.com for t-shirts
http://www.cafeshops.com/slug420

if you click there you can see one that I have thrown together. The price, 15.99 is the raw product price, its not marked up at all (no profit). I have never dealt with cafepress, but I think thats who the forums use for their shop so maybe someone knows about their quality. In any event if someone is just DYING to get their hands on a t-shirt, you can go ahead an order one, ill be anxious to hear how it came out as I havent gotten one myself yet :)

And if this design looks good to ppl and the quality is there, I think I can get some kind of discounted price by buying 15 items or something direct from my own shop. Or we could mark up the shirts and any other products a couple bucks to give the club a little operating margin, or a combination of the two, whatever you all decide. Or maybe someone on here has a hookup for t-shirts that can get em done at really great prices.

but I digress, this can be discussed later on....(bike)
i just bought a tee. i'll let you know how it looks.

so i'm getting the car ready for the meet. i'm hopin to go. here's what's happening to the protege:
new mint blue grille
new carbon fiber rear valiance
new firberglass engine cover
pirana red overflow bottle
optima red top battery
getting my nicked konig verdict wheel repaired this week
new black leather seats with silver inserts
momo shifter and hand brake
remove the side molding
that's it for now

Last edited:
dayum, that soudns awesome, cant wait to see it.

How are you doin the seats? custom upholstery or katzkin or what? im anxious to see how they come out.

I dont know about the removal of the side moldings, ill have to see it, i think it adds character to the side of the car

slug420 said:
dayum, that soudns awesome, cant wait to see it.

How are you doin the seats? custom upholstery or katzkin or what? im anxious to see how they come out.

I dont know about the removal of the side moldings, ill have to see it, i think it adds character to the side of the car
katzkin like - http://www.nwautoleather.com/

i was a little sceptical too. on the side moldings. i think i'll do it though....(nervous)

Last edited:
Back