business card hookup?

:
07 F150 HD
Does anyone here have a hookup where they can get business cards made cheap or free?

If so please PM/e-mail me

Id like to make up a batch for NEPOC to distribute among members for tagging new proteges that we see.

Thanks!

There's a bunch of free business card sites on the web...the only catch is that the back of the card has an advertisement for the company.

Other than that, you could just buy a pack of business card paper and have someone print them up on their computer.

My school has a grapohics class which I was supposed to be in again but they bumoped me out cause I took it the year before. But my friend in there might be able to print me up some cards if I do the layout for him.

Chris

oh god dont do that dude!! i hated it when people stuck crap under my wiper blade back in fl..they dont seem to do that much around here..heheh unless its a TICKET!! :D

u really think its a bad idea xxmikoxx?

It would just be a business card. If the person is interested in joining our club im sure they would love that we found them, and if they arent interested well.....we wont have to deal with their pissed off selves cuz they wont be joining our club :):)

true true...but then again im one of thoes people would be all pissed off about it lolz...guess im not a very nice person then:D

Back