Meet : Western Mass : Amherst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
OK here it goes:

I was thinking about having a meet out in the Amherst area in Western Mass. I was thinking sometime in early-mid Febuary. Time to be determined. We would all meet in a big parking lot with a nice scenery to check out rides and take pictures. But not for to long because it might be cold(place to be determined). Then we would all go on a nice cruise around the area and if there are any nice places for a photoshoot we can stop and take some pictures(route to be determined). Then we would end up at the Hanger in Amherst. Hopefully we could get some tables reserved ahead of time so we would'nt have to wait to long(really great wings, ask eric we jsut ate there). And then after that it would be up to us. Whatever there is to do we can do or we can jsut end it there. There is also a movie theatre down the road, and I am sure there are some other things to do. Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Chris

Yeah as i told you a little earlier, i'm pretty sure im down for some sort of weekend meet. I could just drive out on a friday, chill in my bro's dorm, and we could have it saturday or something like that.

Lets try and settle on a date. Hoe about on Saturday the 7th or the 14th. I would think the 14th would be better or maybe even the 21st since it might be getting a little warmer around then.

im not sure how well the 14th would work for me. We (my band) is playing a show the night before, and i kind of planned to drive out on the night before the meet and sleep in my bro's dorm since it's a 2 hour drive. The next ice race is also the 15th..... The 7th sounds like it could be good though.

I would try the 7th or the 21st. I'd go for the 21st, it should be warmer. The 14th is halmark day so it might be a no go for some.

The wings are AWESOME, I'm so full I feel sick! LOL.

I dont know the area around Amherst that well(Hey I just go to class there ok!!? :)) but Chris should or someone else. I'll try my best to find out.

It sounds like an awesome plan. Hopefully our cars will be clean for the photoshoot. I will try to get a camera(5 megapixels) if bro lets me borrow it. Its a sony so if anyone has extra sticks let me know.

I could be done for a movie if there is anything good playing.

I'm so surprised to see the CT boys wanting to drive out here! Dizamn! :)

-Eric

hey now...western mass ain't that bad...well...yeah it is, but the section we're talking about isn't. :)

I'm not sure if I'm in yet...gotta see what's going on with my future! Get back to you when I'm through with the crystal ball.

Ok so far we are thinking its going to end up being on the 21st, this way we have some more time to prepare and it should be warmer by then. We are also thinking of meeting up at Umass in one of the parking lots since they will be open. We are still working on a few different routes to take for the cruise. There will be an official sticky thread on this all soon with all of the info and directions you will need.

Chris

Tomorrow me and Eric Hawley are gonan meet up and go cehck out some places. Then were gonan go get wigns ahaha. Im not gonna even want wings by the time we meet....wait what am I talking about they are awesome. Eric over at Umass give me a call or hit me up on aim if you wanna tag along with us, well pikc you up let me know.

Chris

I think the 21st is sounding the best overall. Next weekend i'll be in florida and then the following weekend it's my friends birthday so we're taking him out. But the 21st sounds pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back