Spicymchaggis shop!

SpicyMchaggis

Banned
Contributor
Alright, any of guys need help painting, fab work, electronics, body work, or even mechanical work give me a shout. I know lots of local shops for body work and mechanical. Just letting you know guys know I'm here if you need help. I have heated garages and all that fun stuff around so if you ever need a place to do work, just give me a shout. i accept hot dogs and wads of change as payment. thanks.

Can you do sticker and wing installs as well? If so I will be in Conn. in.......... oh say 22 hours. Can you get a vinyl windshield banner made that says "SpicyMchaggis Tuning"? If so I can be there in 21 hours!!! :D

Whats this NEPOC about?

I want to join, but all I got is a stock MSP and a bout load of knowledge. Oh and busy time schedule(being lazy takes up a lot of time and requires a lot of hard work).

-Eric

dude NEPOC is easy to join..just shoot chris (slug420) an email with your basic info and boom your in..we just hang out, go to meets in the new england area..its a good time, its a great group!

Hey, I'm thinking about getting that MintBlue front end painted fairly soon. I know we spoke a couple times about it, but I'm just giving you the heads up that I might be interested in having that take place fairly soon.

sweet, if you could post a pic of the the bumper..or of it on any car...preferibly still in primer..i'll get you an exact price on painting.

Actually ive been meaning to ask you... as you can see my car is auto so i ended up going with looks instead of performance... i wanna install duel exhaust... but i will need the bumper customized to fit the dual exhaust... im going to buy another mazda speed exhaust so i need a price on the fitting and the repainting(i wanna do true exhaust split at the cat)... the sooner i know the price the sooner i can save up the money to get it done... thanks again!

don't bother with dual exhaust. its not worth it. if you've ever seen the Yellow "official" racing beat Mp3, it has dual exhaust..It's all show..Your talking serious money having the exhaust re-channeled back into duals..and have it somewhat functional.

and by the way, im trying to figure out a time when we can do your lights and such. just trying to plot out some garage time..i have never been so busy in my entire life...btw..all you guys asking for paint...POST COLORS AND PICS OF WHAT YOU WANT PAINTED!

I know I've told you before, but just to give you more reference:

Code 24A

/members/Volley2six/mb bumper.jpg

/members/Volley2six/mb front on car.jpg

Back