San Antonio?

gene in cincinnati

Contributor
Is anyone from the San Antonio area? My dad just got offered a job to run the KellyUSA development project between Kelly and Lackland - I wanted to get the scoop about the area and the kind of town it is.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Speaking of scoop and San Antonio... No, I am not from San Antonio, but that is where I bought my MY2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Just FYI there... haha.

San Antonio is an awesome city. There is lots to do there. It's about 4 hours from Dallas. But San Antonio is in the perfect position in Texas. Only about 3 hours from the Beach(Corpus Christi), about 2 or 3 hours from Mexico. I have nothing but good things to say about San Antoino.

From San Antonio, Dallas is 4 hours north, Mexico is 3 hours west, Corpus Cristi is 2 hours south. What did you not understand?

big_ben said:
From San Antonio, Dallas is 4 hours north, Mexico is 3 hours west, Corpus Cristi is 2 hours south. What did you not understand?

I 2nd this sentiment as someone who has done the driving.

Is there a local Multiple Listing Service site for homes in the SA area? Also, can anyone recommend a good web guide as well?

I am looking forward to learning more about the area - I know nothing about Texas and can't wait to visit my parents once they move down there.

Thanks!

Back