Collectible RX-7s

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
As you all know I collect Hot wheels, Johnny Lightnings, ect.

I though I'd share these with those who are looking for fd RX-7s. I found this series first at WallyWorld:

rx7models.jpg

The smaller one was 6 bux and 13 bux for the big ones. They're cool because they come with extra wheel/tires. :D

Oh, and I am still hunting for the Muscle Machines Import Tuners 1/18th scale RX-8, if anyone has seen one. My friend in San An just got me a 1/10th scale r/c RX-8 that's pretty sweet:

rc_rx8.jpg

Last edited:
damn, those are nice looking. The RX-8 is pretty sweet. And did i read correctly, it's got street glow??? whoa. how much did it cost, where can I get one?

lol! Yes, it does have neons.

My friend picked mine and his up at Wally World. He said they had a lot of them. Of course, that is the Wal-Mart in San Antonio. We don't have them at our Wal-Marts here in Lubbock yet.

I love the hunt...

Oh, and it was $40. They have the white one in 49MHz and a red one in 27MHz so you can race them together! :D

I got the white one so I could race it with my 27MHz STi WRX:
sti_rc.jpg

The STi was $80 at Toy R Us. It comes with all the batteries, charger, independent double wishbone suspension, flexible trans-axle, AND a LEXAN body. It's pretty lightweight. I think it may take the RX-8. We'll see...

I'm still on the hunt for some 1/10 scale cones to set up an autocross r/c course.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of 1/43rd FB models... Two Daytona editions, a white 79/80, a green FB, and a dark brown GSL-SE... Very nice models... I'll try to take some pics

Dan

nice i have a nice collection of 1st , 2nd and 3rd gen rx7 cars at my house i will try to get some pics.

DIANE U PLAY THE DRUMS?!?!??!! SO DO I!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY KIT!

yeah i have the white rx-8 r/c....and i ran it into a pole the second day i had it and now it donsnt work........im gonna take it apart and fix it but it was fun as hell for about 20 min

Togan said:
DIANE U PLAY THE DRUMS?!?!??!! SO DO I!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY KIT!
Nice kit! And a very sharp eye, I might add. :) I play a little, but Greg mostly plays that kit. It's his. Sure is fun though.

You're a hott thang, BTW...:D I always had a thing for drummers. ;)
Are you in a band? We were for a while back in Louisville. I can sing a lot better than I can play.

NRRfrogmanP5 said:
yeah i have the white rx-8 r/c....and i ran it into a pole the second day i had it and now it donsnt work........im gonna take it apart and fix it but it was fun as hell for about 20 min
doh! I'll make sure to put that on my list of things to not run it into. :D

Doea anyone know where I can find some r/c sized cones (~1/10th scale) or have any idea what I can make some out of??

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
doh! I'll make sure to put that on my list of things to not run it into. :D

Doea anyone know where I can find some r/c sized cones (~1/10th scale) or have any idea what I can make some out of??
yea i had a couple of the mini rc cars that came with little cones, i'll try to find one for you.

Back