1990-97 Mazda Miata 4-point Roll bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CP Racing

CP Racing is pleased to announce the completion of development of our 4 point roll bar for all 90-97 Mazda Miatas. Constructed of 1 o.d tube with an .095 wall, all mandrel bends. Includes mounting feet/plates. Comes PREWELDED. For use with BOTH hardtop and convertible roof, top goes up and down with no interference. Does not destroy the area for rear window or damage window, with top down plastic window rests uncreased. Allows for full seat travel and tilt. Full interior is retained, comes with installation guide. Gives required clearance over head for helmet rule for racing use. This cage will pass tech for sanctioned racing bodies. Comes in bare metal, requires coating (paint, powder, chrome etc). Immediately noticeable difference, ideal for drag, road race and show cars applications. $275US Shipping and taxes included anywhere in the continental US or Canada.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@cpracing.ca

naroll.jpg

http://www.cpracing.ca/productdetail.asp?itemsku=NAROLL

why won't it fit M2 miatas? only works w/ plastic window?
How can it give the required helmet clearance (2")? There are people who are tall enough to hit their heads on the 'roof' of a miata when the top is up...since this bar has to fit 'under', there'd be no way it could allow 2" clearance. Have you had the bar 'Tech'd' at "Most race-sanctioning bodies"? What information do you use to make that claim?

And it's not really a 'cage' ;)

AND...at only $10 less than a standard Hard Dog bar (which COMES coated/painted, I guess you're counting on the "Shipping Included" to draw customers?

I'm not 'hatin' on ya - just looking for answers.

:D

Posting the same thread in multiple forums is unacceptable. If I find new ones I will delete them on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back