Head Unit

Adam3482P

:
2002 Subaru WRX
The blue mp3 I test drove down here had a z828 in it and the one I got has a z919. The graphics on the 828 are way better and is easier to use. :mad:

The Kenwood site doesnt even have the 919 on it. I think they just made it up when they ran out of the 828

...and i got some bad-ass noname headunit cuz some ass broke into my car and insurnce didn't pay... :(
did i show off now :p :p
but well, i got my indash DVD now :)

Stealing my head unit was actually a favor that some thief did me. i thought i loved that unit until i installed my alpine cda-7878 mp3 player. MUCH better!

so far i have gone through 2 Z919 hu in my MP3... so i dont hold to high of an opinion for them...i would much rather the dealership replace it with a Z828 but im not that lucky

Neffy, how did you go through 2 919's already? Mine doesn't show dolphins so i might try to complain to my dealer and try to get a new one (in hopes of getting a 828).

urs doesnt show dolphins most likely becuase the option for silent is on under function set when the radio is off
i go 2 because my first one skipped with every old cd i put in....does anyone else have this problem...the slightest scratch on the disc would make it skip
and the one they replaced that with...well it doesnt work...it reads the cd and tunes the radio but there is NO sound comin out...the S A isnt showin and soundwaves either....so i should get my 3 one next week...asked for a Z828...we'll see what i get

Back