Texas MP3 Poll

Jag61180

:
Mazda MP3 Yellow Mica
How many MP3's on this site are from Texas? Also where in texas are you from? What color do you have, any mods, and lets set up a meeting? I think it would be very cool to go cruising down the streets of Texas as a group.

I'm from Arlington Texas, drive a yellow MP3, no mods yet but plenty in mind.
my name is Jesse. :D

Im in Cleburne, TX, about 15 min from arlington, have a blue mp3, got the first mhp carbon fiber CAI for the price of the normal one :D , but not expending anymore on mods until mazda announces the price for the rx-8.

[ 10-23-2001: Message edited by: Razhael ]

im from edinburg tx.(valley/south tx)i have a blue mp3 and have done some mods..
1>sunroof
2>tint
3>decals
4>painted calipers white
5>valve caps cause i didnt want mine to
get stolen.
6>customized intake system(texas wheels)
*have pics but have a problem putting them on* :D soon i hope

name's matt- but everybody calls me Frenchie. i'm from Wimberley - SW of Austin. mine's blue. i have cut my stock intake and added xenon's. I replaced the kenwood sub with a 12" Kicker Comp VR and a Kicker amp in a custom box :D . i have tint and a CAI on the way.

I'm from Kingwood, right around Houston. My MP3 is blue, #719 (found out today ^_^), and right now the only thing I've done is window tinting.. @_@ See, I don't have a job, but once I get one (hopefully as a pizza delivery girl, hehe), I'll be bringin' in the money...lookin' to put on a CAI and a loud exhaust, but I'll probably leave the tails alone and leave off graphics.. he's pretty enough as he is! :D

I'd like to have a TX MP3 meeting.. would be fun! ^_^ I could go with the other guy from Kingwood.. mwhahah.

i am from highland village tx just north of dallas i have a blue mp3 #803 right now the only thing i have done to it are tint, CAI and changed the fogs to yellow PIAA H3's. I love my car :cool:

im going tu houston ..thats where i bougt my car.next weekend.maybe we can catch up.i want tu post some pixs .how dud i du that. :rolleyes:

mp301guy - the h3 piaa bulbs did you have to do any modifications to put them in? how do they look? and how hard was it to put them in?

Im planning to do thesame thing, a nice contrast to the blue headlights.

Make people notice, thats what its all about.

Hey UffDaz1, I changed out all of my bulbs too including the foglights. They are H3s, kind of a b**** to put it but really not that hard. just look under the car where the foglights meet the bumper. There is only one copper colored nut holding the light on, unscrew that with a wrench (13mm I think) then pull the whole fog light out, unplug it and there is just two screws holding the assembly together, take those out and you'll have access to the bulbs....it's a lot easier than it sounds, just start taking stuff apart and you'll figure it out. If you want some help, I'm in the LA area too, just e mail me and let me know.

Shawn

Originally posted by mp3girly:
<STRONG>I'm from Kingwood, right around Houston. My MP3 is blue, #719 (found out today ^_^), .....</STRONG>

MP3girly,

How did you find out. I never thought to see what number mine was.

Originally posted by Jag61180:
<STRONG>How many MP3's on this site are from Texas? Also where in texas are you from? What color do you have, any mods, and lets set up a meeting? I think it would be very cool to go cruising down the streets of Texas as a group.

I'm from Arlington Texas, drive a yellow MP3, no mods yet but plenty in mind.
my name is Jesse. :D</STRONG>

Hey,

I was wondering were you at the Parks Mall one day, a couple of weeks ago, and saw a blue MP3 parked next to yours? If so, It was mine! I took a picture with my watch.

Why dont I ever see any other mp3;s.I race every weekend in Houston,rankin,holmes road, hwy 6,pinelock,airtex.Send me a note let's all get together and invade houston.I just need to make sure my NOS is filled. :p

@JayRCR
I have never seen you @ rankiin ?!?!
When did u start goin there?
Did u see the wheelie that went sour last saturday?

GreetZ

Rankin road is about 10 miles to 20 miles away from spring .So close you can smell the burn out's on the road . You should come check it out .

I wanna go to Rankin, but I don't wanna go alone... I should hook up with one of you MP3 guys and go with ya ^_^;

Har.. too bad I'm soo busy this weekend.. I have my first Autocross race on Sunday, too! :D Yay!

Back