anybody out there?..

location IS everything

Hey Guys,

St. Paul resident. Know any good performance shops/stores here in the metro?

Eric
99 Pro ES - Black Mica
AEM Short Ram
MP3 exhaust

Whats up?

good to see more ppl comming around this area.... was wondering if anyone one else was there? There are a couple places that I know of here in the cities, Project D in Richfield and Xtreme imports in St. paul. I have not been to either one, a friend of mine has a RSX type-S and we have been meaning to make it up to one of them to see whats up.

hi everyone --

i'm soon to be a new P5 owner (i have one on hold and am just waiting for a check to arrive from my insurance company -- my 97 del sol was stolen in milwaukee a few weeks ago)

i would love to know more info on where the best performance shops are located and if anyone has positive/negative experiences with them........

lets try to keep the discusssion going for the twin cities area!

ciao,
dan

Mazdaspeed!

I saw a orange mazdaspeed today, in Maple Grove. Are you on here or does anyone know who it is?

yeah, I guess there is only a total 4 MSP in the cities, according to the sales manager at walser burnsville, 3 were spoken for and the one in the burnsville is ready to buy... I damn near bought it
but I held off, im going to get a Mazdaspeed 6 when ever teh hell that comes out..... could be a while but. :)

Theres gotta be more than 4 b/c There were 2 orange ones at Morries Mazda and I saw the one on the the road. Plus about a month ago they had a black one and that's just a Morries; Morries is like the busiest Mazda place here(they got a little childcare in place in it). I don't , I all know is that I would mind having one.

Awesome! Welcome to the board and Maybe i'll see you around. I'm in lakeville/apple valley. I got the yellow MP3 that is running around. I think its the only one that is around there, I ahve seen a couple blue's but if you see me give me a shout.

OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone else I've seen a few of other M6's, Pro's, P5's around haven't spotted MPS or MP3's yet.

Last edited:
There is several other people who are active in the other forum. We even have a twin cities section on the site along with vinal stickers for the cars. Check us out, we ussually meet once a month. Pm me if you don't know about the other site.

Check out protegeclub.com and go to the upper midwest section, there is a spot for the Twin Cities club. On July 18th, we're going to have a big meet with bbq and cruse around, everyone is welcomed, head over to como area. Just a heads up.

Back