:
2003.5 Blazing Yellow MSP #905
I don't know if they have been posted before but here they are:

mazdaspeed miata 001.jpg

mazdaspeed miata 002.jpg

mazdaspeed miata 003.jpg

mazdaspeed miata 004.jpg

Last edited:
Bastards get partial hard pipes, anodized red valve cover, & a Mazdaspeed oil cap. The engine bay is gorgeous except for that strut brace...it looks like someone slapped a cheap piece of metal on there.

guess they decided to do it right this time j/k

the budget was probably higher on the miata

Well they obviously ran out of money when it came to that strut brace. I had one on my old Corolla that I bought off eBay for $35 shipped that was stronger & nicer looking than that.

Black Majik MSP said:
Bastards get partial hard pipes
(lol)

Yah, but Mazda still puts plastic tanks on the radiators. :mad:

Mine in my miata only lasted till 70K before it decided to spring a hellacious leak.

rx7gslse said:
still looks cool :)

I totally agree. :)
And anyone who wants a new miata of this classic body style better step to it: the little mx5 is about to change and gain some weight. :eek:

The strut tower bar is just the same as the stock one painted silver and it doesn't do too bad for rigidity. It doesn't however look all too cool when so much attention to detail was paid in other astetic items in there. who knows they need to toss in an AEM EMS in the trunk, now there would be a nice "Option"

Not form the auto show, but has anyone seen the intercooler?

msmintercooler.jpg

msmfront.jpg

Mazda took these photos...

PS - This is not a Callaway car like the MSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the first pictures posted was that just a Lava Orange 3 with the appearance package that was in front of the MSM? From the little of it I could see it looked a little more sported up. Mabey it's just the car show glitz that's fooling me.

jaymode said:
how tall is it, it looks really tiny? I hope there is more to it and it is taller or something.

all of the current NB miatas would be the same height, except for this one. it's lowered a lil' bit. and why would you want it to be taller ? that'd be more like a tall sedan, not a sports couple like this one.

Back