Mazdaspeed Miata Pricing

As I have said in the three earlier threads exactly like this one, Yes, Yes I would. :D

Any early guesses at what it will run quarter mile wise?

oh and yes I would drive one :cool:

I figured 0-60 time would be better. I would consider it, but i REALLY want an Elise. * kicks wife in the shin * "Hurry up and finish school!"

Considering I almost paid that for my 99 10th Anniversary model....not a bad deal. Would probably be fun to Auto-X but the HP figures seem conservative. (Maybe after the RX8 and older Miata HP screw-ups, they decided to under estimate instead of over-estimate.)
**At 6 feet, I don't quite fit into the Miata, about 1" too tall. I felt like MR. Potato Head when I'm driving with the top down.

Yeah, 6' is about max for a Miata. And it gets much worse with the top up! I think though that the Mazdaspeed Miata is going at it the wrong way. The Miata has always been really strong at the 4000+ RPM range so instead of turbo they should have gone supercharger to get the boost on at much lower RPM's and to build the low end torque.

ME WANTEE !!! my goodness...if i could trade in my MSP, i would. but then again, i still have the '91. my dad said that it could be my project car :D

For the same reasons why I didn't buy an 02 or an 03 Miata, no. I can't really see myself buying a car new that I wouldn't be able to drive everyday. =(

Back