Calgary

We should get some website stickers so we can recognize each other around the city............does anyone else do the canyon meadows to macleod south off ramp at 130k??

Go Calgary!

I have a Mazda MX-6 right now and i remember 4 years ago, our club was just starting to grow, and i was the only Albertan and one of the few Canadians. Now though there are almost 10k club members and we just had a Calgary meet with 30 local members. Point is, if you all stick to it the Calgary membership will grow and it'll be great... go team! :p

I am thinking of buying a P.5 soon. How much did you all pay for your P.5's (assuming that's what you have) and do any of you know the INVOICE price?

Claeren.
www.mx6.com

brain said:
We should get some website stickers so we can recognize each other around the city............does anyone else do the canyon meadows to macleod south off ramp at 130k??
YES LOL!!! that is fun!

Hey all!
I normally post on "the other" forum, but I just found out about this one.

I've only got an LX 2.0, but I love it! Happy Zoom zooming in Calgary all!! :D

BTW, anybody interested in a meet of some sort?

hey everybody, didn't know there was a Calgary group!!!! Good to know!!! I have a white Protege ES. But i have a deposit for the new MSP coming soon!!!
So since i'm selling the white car, i'm also willing to sell the parts on my car seperately!!! I have an Air intake, and 18' Motegi MR7 on Pirelli P7000Sport tires.(3months old)
So if anyone wants any info on the parts I have just Messege me back!!!

Heres a pic of my car.

Attachments

• mr7a.jpg
    mr7a.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 219
nice car d00d! we are all usually on the other forum, there is a calgary/AB meet comming up soon on sept 7th!!! we will meet @ McMahon Stadium @ 8:00AM and drive to red deer where we will meet up with protege's all across alberta at the mazda dealer there, the radio station will also be there!!! hope ot see you there

Pro_fan said:
Hey all!
I normally post on "the other" forum, but I just found out about this one.
I've only got an LX 2.0, but I love it! Happy Zoom zooming in Calgary all!! :D
BTW, anybody interested in a meet of some sort?
Hey Mike

You can run but you can't hide :). I found this site some time ago but some how got over to the other one and stayed there. Go figure. Hmmm, really don't know if I have the time to participate on both. We'll see.

I think that a meet sounds like a good time.
I am glad to find this site too, it is easier to post with pictures and stuff.

Ya, i do McLeod & Canyon Meadows at 130 too. lol

Attachments

• may25 019.jpg
    may25 019.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 194
Hmmm, Don't think so. I live downtown. But I am trying to find the other MP3's in calgary so if you can let me know where you see em' That would be good.

ha, this is the 2nd time i posted this, get tired of having to sign in 100 times on this website.....

Anyway, YA, i live downtown too, beltline anyway, 15th ave SW

The MP3 i am speakin of is parked on 20th ave & 13th st NW, there most of the day.

Havn't seen the driver yet, hopin to see a hottie, thats for sure.

whoa, never noticed this until today haha, guess I should check more often....usually on the other site....interesting hehe, oh well yeah next Sunday for all of you who dont know, theres a meet at 13:00 at McMahon, check the other site for more details in the CPC thread...thought Id let you all know since Em hasnt already

Hey everyone in Calgary. I know you all hate to hear this but i`m from Edmonton will have my MSP in about 2 weeks according to Jarman Mazda. Has anyone seen a MSP cruzin Calgary yet? When everyone here has a meet this summer you should post it and I`ll try to come down. Just one last thing, how/when are people allowed to take their cars to RACE CITY SPEEDWAY cause I would love to race around that course it looks like so much fun

hey guys, I'm from toronto area and me and a friend of mine are goin to calgary for a week march 5 to 14 maybe i'll see some of you around I might have my mazdaspeed and might not but if I do I won't be drivin it there we are taking my friends GTI black with custom interior and it is lowered so if you see a black gti with ontario plates it is probably me. I'm originally from calgary so I know the area.

Back