"where to buy" forum

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
I say we make a forum area where people can post the best prices on parts for our cars. For example...one thread can be "MHP CAI"...and the posts would consist of websites and phone #s of places that have the part, along with the cost of the part. It would make shopping for things easier for people.

good idea kooldino.

do you think we should do like the regional forums and have just FOR SALE show on the main page. then when you choose the FOR SALE forum you can choose from a couple different forums 1. For sale by Owner 2. Best Prices for the Best Parts 3. Group buy sale.

or do you think we should have each of these forums show on the main page.

kat

i think there is already enough stuff on the main page. sections in for sale sounds about right, imo

derrick1623

Awesome Idea. The bookmarks of suppliers on my web browser is growing by leaps and bounds. It would be nice to have 1 location!

katsmp3 said:
good idea kooldino.

do you think we should do like the regional forums and have just FOR SALE show on the main page. then when you choose the FOR SALE forum you can choose from a couple different forums 1. For sale by Owner 2. Best Prices for the Best Parts 3. Group buy sale.

or do you think we should have each of these forums show on the main page.

kat

Yeah, I think that'd work...like break the "FOR SALE" section into those 3 subcategories. do it up, MODS!

Back