Got my new car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks more like a lower Murano than a Matrix

not necessarily bad

<<i thought for a moment you had bought a BMW M3 when I clicked on it...>>

I've been in the automotive industry long enough to know the difference; I'm sorry I confused you. On the other hand, given that this is a Mazda forum, I can understand why you'd think a post would be about a BMW M3 (What are you going to do when the next generation BMW 3-series Coupe becomes the 4-series, as is rumored? I guess I can use M3, then, without confusing you?)... NOTE: insert poke in the ribs here.

By the way, the P5 short-hand that you use REALLY confuses me; I keep thinking you're referring to an archaic Rover sedan from the late '60s/early '70s. I mean, I keep expecting to open a post to see some discussion on Lucas electrics and keep finding discussion on slammed Mazda sportwagons... NOTE: insert sly grin here.

Really, man... lighten up. I don't expect to have to prove that I know the difference between my car and a BMW M3; I have no illusions that my car is a BMW M3. I'm just shorthanding it just like you are with your car, assuming that it's understood that I'm talking about a Mazda compact that costs 1/3 as much as a BMW performance coupe/sedan. No need to explain that I meant the Mazda6 and not the old BMW M6/ M635, is there?

Cheers,
787B

Last edited:
TXMazdaSpeeder said:
chill bro i dont think he was flaming, i myself was wondering when bmw made a 5 door M3.

no, i wasn't flaming in any way shape or form. so thanks TX.

i'm surprised you didn't fire at nate for comparing your car to a murano :) 787B, chill out, have a seat and grab yourself a ****** beer and step off.

"deleted by request"? whatever tickles your nipple there, pal.

Who exactly "requested" you to delete the original post? (poke)

The M3 police happened!!!

This is a Mazda forum, I will continue to use M3 as a shortened term for the Mazda 3. Any of the tards that have a problem with that, keep it to yourself!!!:mad:

How about just call it a "3" even shorter, and no conflict ;) Because like you said, "This is a mazda forum" so we'll know what you're talking about, since under that guise, every car referred to is a Mazda.

That works fine for me, I'm just sick of the retard responses everytime someone calls it an M3.

Mazda3 said:
That works fine for me, I'm just sick of the retard responses everytime someone calls it an M3.

i wasn't even flaming the guy. i don't give a **** what he calls his car. he can call it chitty chitty bang bang for all I care. i just posted that I was at first confused - 'owned' myself, whoopdee friggin doo. at no point did I snarl away in some form of BMW snobbery feeling as though they were robbed of some sacred namesake by having a compact japanese car go by the same abbreviation/name.

the m3 police? give me a break. thats like an mp3 owner having a conniption fit over the use of 'mp5'.

Vulcanon said:
you're stealing my term!!! ^^

((flees from the scene with badges in hand))

customer : who was that masked name thief??
salesman : who knows? but we have a nice m3 over here...

MP5 is a gun not a car.
MP3 is a music format not a car.

do some research before posting!!!

j/k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back