Kenstyle 3 aero kits

digitec

found these while looking for some rx8 kits. the sedan kit looks good, the hatch looks great from the back. the front is decent, imo, but could be smoother with the lines of the car. Need some better pics.:
AXELA.jpg

AXELA_R.jpg

AXELA_HB.jpg

AXELA_HB_FG.jpg

AXELA_HB_R.jpg

damnit! why is it that the body kit for the sedan looks so nice and clean... then it comes to the hatch and all goes to hell... so sad. i'm not sure how i feel about the front bumper's wingdalings.

Its the difference in the lip that does it. they should keep it the same on the wagon. Much cleaner. It is RX8-like.

damn, i love the sedan kit...

i wish i was in the market for a new car...id totally get that Sedan+Kit and turbo :)

the new body kit

I agree the hatchback bodykit doesn't look that Good. I like the autoexe kit Better for the hatchback. The Sedan looks DOPE, TIGHT, GREAT :eek: with that Kit. Man it is getting harder and harder to choose between the hatchback and the sedan. All the sedan needs is a spoiler and FI and it will be perfect.:D

those are both INCREDIBLE....don't you think the fronts would be interchangable, because the fronts of the cars are the same, it'd just be a matter of having a clashing back end.

eting_pro5 said:
those are both INCREDIBLE....don't you think the fronts would be interchangable, because the fronts of the cars are the same, it'd just be a matter of having a clashing back end.

if u look at the cars, they're not the same front end. the hatch is sloped back

Holy s***. Someone just breathed life into the 3. Here I thought all hope was lost. Well, I just figured out what I'll be getting once the Speed is paid off. Mabey by that time Mazda will have decided whether or not the MS 3 is a go or not.

Man that kit made me do a double take!!!!!!!!!That kit brings the best out of the mazda 3....Just waiting on the word about a turbo 3 or a turbo kit. hahahah

Back