Georgia

Yello-MP3

I'm located in Alpharetta Ga. If u don't know where that is, it is about 25 mins north of Atlanta. So if anyone is in Ga holla at me and we can hook up.
Zane

I live in Cartersville and work in Alpharetta. Maybe you could swing by my job sometime so I could check out your ride and you could check out mine. How old are you? I'm 25.

i'm ga i live in marietta down by lassiter highschool, i'm gonna be working for team ford north point in about two weeks. let me know if anyone wants to hang out.

Do you own a pro5 or a mp3? If so I would be interested in checking out your wheels. pm me.

hey, I'm another matt and I live in fayetteville, work in ellenwood and go to school at ga state. I'm a little bit of everywhere on the southside of atlanta. as you can see, I'm not exactly a protege, but hey, I've got the same engine, thats gotta count for something.

found this thread kinda late. don't look at these forums much. I'm in mcdonough about 25 min. south of atl.

I am in florida but a few of us are driving up this friday for nopi. We are staying in riverdale. if you guys want to hang out, go eat together and/or show us the town, let me know. Dima

Hey whats ur name and how old are u? I go to Milton High School. I live right close to it too and if u don't know where that is its really close to Wills Park or if u do't know that its close to Andretti's.
Hit me back,
Peace,
Zane

Hey

Hey Mike,
Ummm i kinda met u at Nopi but i didn't really tell u who i was i was just checking ur sut-up out. I really mostly spoke with ur wife and her friend and they were telling me as much as they knew about ur car. So maybe we can hook up some time and hang. I would love to checkout ur car more closely and get a real feel of ur set-up.
Peace,
Zane

Yello-MP3: Hey whats ur name and how old are u? I go to Milton High School. I live right close to it too and if u don't know where that is its really close to Wills Park or if u do't know that its close to Andretti's.

I'm just a few miles from Milton. I'm 22. I live right off exit 11 on 400 (across fromt he Home Depot)

I go to Andretti's every now and then. I always make the day's top 10 when i go, heh.

mikesmazda155: But now I am out of Statesboro GA.

A good friend of mine is from Statesboro. I was down there about a month ago. Do you by chance go to GA Southern?

Well...I guess I'll post who I am, too. I'm Luke, from Acworth. I just got my 2002 MP5 this past October. Classic Red, 5 spd. I'm lovin' it!! Lookin' forward to modding my car...but it's expensive. I got a TWM short shifter for Christmas!! ...the modding begins...

Where abouts in Acworth do u live?? We need to allhook up one dy and share info and what not and just hang cuz we all love Mazdas!!
Peace,
Zane

I live right off of I-75, exit 273 (Wade Green Rd.) Set up a time and place, and I'll try to be there.

Yellow-MP3

I knew that was you I saw that day!!! I saw you in Alpharetta off of Alpharetta hwy & haynes bridge (at the intersection of the 2). Or was it Mansell? Anyways, i live off of State Bridge Road (it turns into Old Milton Pkwy that is exit 10 off GA 400) inArchstone Apartments. email me privately to get together. oh and everyone, lets organise a get together so I can get out of my house and quit playing stay-at-home dgvtfcd6t-try that again (that my little girl typing-shes 9mos old) daddy! heck, my car aint even washed in 5mos.! y ou should see the wheels! GASP!! Please help guys!! I needsome car guys or ill loose mysanity! Okay, anyways, talk to yall later,

Chris jefferson

I'd be up for a meet. Just drop a time and place, I'd prefer a Sunday, and I'll be there.

"Meet"

Ok its about time!! Ga has needed a meet for awhile! I am good with a meet on Sunday if thats cool with everyone??? Ummmm lets see, Where is a good close place for everyone? Syn_Lube_Nut yeah most and very lickly that was me i am always over that way close to the mall and all over the alpharetta area and just every where. If u ever see e again just wave me down. Ok i think thats it for now but if anyone wishes i am going to be at Barrett Pkwy. tonite at the Starbucks. So if anyone is interested come by and ht me up you can't miss bright ass yellow and all the girls around me lol j/k.
Peace,
Zane

Back