First Post

I've been to Newfoundland. I flew into Gander when I was coming back from Macedonia. I had to go over there when I was in the army a couple of years ago. I flew unmanned planes so we had to go target stuff on the ground. We went to a few strip clubs there,....completely nude! It was cold as hell!

aahhhh!!!!! finally some one from nf here what part of the island are u from . the only mp3 i remeber seein on the island was in corner brook

big_ben said:
I've been to Newfoundland. I flew into Gander when I was coming back from Macedonia. I had to go over there when I was in the army a couple of years ago. I flew unmanned planes so we had to go target stuff on the ground. We went to a few strip clubs there,....completely nude! It was cold as hell!

Just had to ask...are most clubs in the US only partial nudity or something?

Just had to ask...are most clubs in the US only partial nudity or something?
Most of them are topless only. Here in Texas, if the club is totally nude, they cant serve alcohol there. But you can bring your own, that's kinda cool.

Weird....not that this has anything to do with Newfoundland tho hahaa...sorry for disturbing your thread Newf! :D

Nothing wrong with disturbing a thread with naked women :D

I'm also from Newfoundland and am not on here very often. heh. I only seen this now. lol

Back