Question for the Turbo guys?

Have you guys run your cars in th 1/4 mile, if so what did you guys run? Just wondering, also at what PSI? Also have you guys dinoed (SP) you cars, if so how did you do?:confused: :confused:

7.9 @ 168mph

thats at 32psi:eek:

I have never run the quarter but I think at 12psi I could crack the 14 sec barrier on drag radials

One more question for the turbo guys, but I promise you it is not my last. Does anyone have the measurments for an intercooler that is a perfect fit, or close fit on the MP3? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Well,...me and chdesign are using the one that comes from a Mitsubishi Starion. It is going to poke out below the bumper about 1 inch. You won't be able to se it unless you get under there and look though. I'm not sure if chdesign has another way of mounting it so that it doesn't protrude below the bumper. It is about 7 inches tall. So if you get anything that's around 6 inches you'll be fine.

This intercooler may or may not work for you, but it works nicely on the 93-97 Probes.

Spearco air-to-air IC assembly number 2-262. Retails for $495.00. They will make the end tanks to your specs. The actual core for this IC is Spearco Core number 2-209. The only cutting I had to do to make this IC fit my car was to trim a little bit of plastic off those "ribs" that are right beside the stock fog lights.

Back