Stop the new forums!

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
OK
well heres my consept any ways.
Since all of the new proteges are the same basicly theirs no need for different forums for each. If anything lets count in some of the older Proteges, Instead of a MP3 forum, a Protege forum a p5 forum and a Mazdaspeed forum which is basicly dead now. I would swap to Generations gen 1, 2, 3. I would also drop rotaries since they have plenty of support elsewhere and have little to do with our cars. the How to sections seems cool but I think it would be better in the FAQ of its respective forums.
Flamewares and off topic seems to be a repeditive list. Just stuff you want to talk about with no other place for it. 1 forum would be sufficient.

Short list
kill:
Mazdaspeed MP3, RSX, both rotaries

merge:
Off topic, rumors, and flamewares(I see the idea but don't realy like it).
reset the Protege, P5 and MP3 forums to generation. Or even make only generations in the tech portion and move the new combined forum of Off topic, rumors, and flamewares to the General section.

I didn't even realize until try to restructure the board in my head that their was a forum just to post ideas for the site. I'll repost this there as a new thread so its in place but I have been n the board since basicly day 1 and I can't even keep track of all these forums half the time I spend 20 minutes looking for a post I posted in and I have to eventualy try to hunt it down through multiple forums becuase its location simply doesn't make sense:confused::mad: .

Well like em or hate those are my ideas, keep up the good work
later.:confused: :mad:

good suggestions.

We want the site to continue to grow and gain new members. To do this we are adding new forums that will interest a larger array of people. They are not used much now because no one that types in Mazdamp3.com is looking for a forum on rotary engines. we have purchased a couple more domain names and will begin to utilize those shortly by redirecting them to the site.
The mazdaspeed forum will pick up as soon as the car is released.

I agree with a lot of your suggestions and we'll try to come to a compromise of merging and rearranging.

kat

By no means do I expect to be humored on this so no smoke please, I justed wanted to be a more active memeber and voice my apinions.

Back