Free BodyKits: Sponsorship Opportunity!!- CA Only!

:
2003 Spicy Orange MSP & Mazda 6 S
Looking to be sponsored?
We are currently offering full sponsorships to those who own the following vehicle. Those who are selected to participate in the program will have their vehicles used as project cars. Please note the car MUST be from the Southern California region.

- Mazda 3
(hatch and sedan)

You would not be able to recieve your Stock parts back, and your car would be needed to be at our facility for 3 months. Free Kit and full or partial sponsorship.
For more information, please call Extreme Dimensions at:

949.222.2208 Ask for Stephanie at Ext: 12

Last edited:
if you want to drive your car out here. Leave it ffor 3 months, and come pick it up. I'll help you out. LOL

Can we stay at your place & get all-you-can-eat on the pie? :p If so, you can use my car. (rofl)

3 months w/out your own car is a pain :( think twice before u do it.. not to disencourage ppl :p but since my car is in the shop for barely 2 weeks and i miss it soo much, i dun want anyone to have the same feeling i have ever!

yea my car was at Injen for awhile, and I missed it. But when I got it back, it was better then ever.

I'm buyin' one next week...depending on the options I should have one pretty quick!!!

I'm in San Diego.....is that close enough???

Back