Rishie!!!!

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
hey rishie i have a question for you, when are you going to import the autoexe stuff, cause i want/need one, and another thing would it be possible to get the body kit for the tribute imported, just need one for my friends black es v6, i showed the body kit to him and he imediately fell in love with it. so can you throw up a quote on the tribute kit and tell me when your going to be importing some more stuff for my mp3 :D

I'm getting them next week. I'm reworking the US pricing.

Yes, I sure can import the tribute kit as well. Let me know what's going on. Sorry I missed this post.

Rishie

Please call us and I can get things going. I will need payment before I can confirm shipping from Japan.

I'm getting bodykits coming in a week and a half. Also bringing over the MINT BLUE eyeliners.

Call me if you want one.

alright rishie, ill talk to my friend tomorrow and get him to call you, on a side note what do you think the pricing will be for the autoexe stuff for the mp3, and the eyeliners

Here's the prices, let me know what quantities you need?

Thanks, rishie

Autoexe:
Front lip spoiler: $400.00 plus shipping
Front Grille insert: $270.00 plus shipping
Rear Wing: $400.00 plus shipping

MINT BLUE:
Eyeliners: $105.00 plus shipping
Front Grille Type I: $225.00 plus shipping

Thanks, Rishie

Remember these are available and there won't be a waiting period other than two weeks tops/. He'll be here on June 6.

Rishie

Will the avalability of the products to be imported an ongoing thing? I would like the front lip and the grill insert but can't come up with the money for a while. I would probably need to do one at a time anyway. Damn! :mad: :mad:

Thanks

I intend to continue doing this to increase their awareness for a huge potential market out here. I am really trying to establish ourselves for that position.

Let me know when you're ready.

thanks, Rishie

I can't afford to stock these right now so give me a heads up. My rep comes over here every month to 1.5 month

Back