2.3 sticker on side of car

bigd

:
ford focus, and ford aspire
Hey guys I went to see a 3s and 3s sedan and there was no 2.3 sticker on the side like in the pictures. Can you get the sticker or are they not doing it. Both Cars are great. my debate now is hatchback or trunk. I Already have a focus wagon, which one do you think I should get?(wrc)

were you looking at the 2.0 model or 2.3 model? The sticker should be there for all 2.3 model (well at least according to the Canadian cataloge) :)

As for sedan/hatch it's personal perference, I like hatch better cause I think it's more convinence to carry big items. (ie snowboards! :) )

The 2.3L badge will get the badge like you see in the pictures. They don't have them just yet because they didn't have the badges ready for production. The next batches should ship out with the badges on them. If you have a 2.3L now, the dealership can install the badge for you when they get them in.

If I recall correctly this information came from Mazda3 on this board.

Yep. For now. Like mine is a 2.3 and has no badges on the side.

That is correct Dre, the badges should be arriving at dealers in the next couple of weeks.

I wouldn't bring it back to get the badging put on, just because the Mz3's w/o badging could be rare items. Probably not, for something that small, but hey, every little diffrence counts.

Pepi

I think that it looks cool, especially once it has a turbo under it, 2.3 Turbo :)

PepiMartinez said:
I wouldn't bring it back to get the badging put on, just because the Mz3's w/o badging could be rare items. Probably not, for something that small, but hey, every little diffrence counts.

Pepi

Really?

I can debadge a car and rebadge it anytime I wanted to.... :p

Levitron said:
Really?

I can debadge a car and rebadge it anytime I wanted to.... :p

Yeah, but you won't have the paper work that shows when you bought the car, and it's vin number will probably tell you when it was sold. If it was sold within the first mont or so, it logicly would be an original (w/o the 2.3 badge). Carfax could probably tell you that kinda information, but like I said, it probably won't make that big of a diffrence.

Pepi

I told the dealer about them and he order me four. The car only has two in the brochure. I guess I will have to find some place else for them.

PepiMartinez said:
Yeah, but you won't have the paper work that shows when you bought the car, and it's vin number will probably tell you when it was sold. If it was sold within the first mont or so, it logicly would be an original (w/o the 2.3 badge). Carfax could probably tell you that kinda information, but like I said, it probably won't make that big of a diffrence.

Pepi

what the hell are you smoking?

PepiMartinez said:
:wtf: If less than 5% of the Mz3's on the road are made w/o these decals, you're saying that they're not special?

:wtf: If said vehicles don't have these decals, you're saying they will be special? Please; it's a freaking decal. :rolleyes:

Back