American or Canadian???

big_ben

Contributor
I just got my MP3 2 weeks ago, and loving it. just found this site today and it is awesome! I have a question though. I read that one of the differences between the U.S. and Can. MP3 is the color and stereo. I have a yellow MP3 withe the Z828 which is supposed to be in the Canadian MP3. The American one is supposed to have the Z919. By the way, I'd like to give a hell of a lot of thanks to Enry for making this awesome site.

Ben :confused:

Ben, my understanding is that the American MP3's came with the Z919 and the Canadians came with the Z828. However, I've also heard that all the yellows came with the z828, so this would probably explain why that's what you got. On a side note, if you want a Z919, I'd be willing to trade you :D Hope that clears everything up...

THERE IS NO AMERICAN MP3 AND CANADIAN MP3....MAZDA MADE THE BLUE WITH THE 919 AND THE YELLOW WITH THE 818.....ASK ME WHY........U GOT ME

Thanks for clearing that up guys. I think I'll keep my 828 though, thanks for the offer though. It makes me feel better that I can take the face off when I'm in a bad neighorhood(Tha Ghetto!).

P.S. This car is tha s***!!

That answers my question. I have a yellow MP3 with a Z828 and I didn't know how that was possible. Well, I'm not complaining! ;)

Back