More Work on the Kartmobile :)

tom@kartboy.com

Contributor
Image718.jpg

Stoptech brake kit on the way
email me if you are interested in a set

I like the hood sticker too...not too into the side graphics...a little too loud for my tastes, but to each his own.

bad ass car,
but just a question. I was looking at kartboy.com and isn't it mostly Subaru stuff or am i far off.

kat

well we do subaru stuff.. we picked up the MP5 about 2-3 months ago and will be releasing parts shortly
our webmaster is working hard to get the pages up for the Mazdas.

we have the eibach springs in stock and our own shifter and shifter bushings will be completed shortly.

cool just wondering.. their are some badd ass cars on your site.. Im sure we could lend a hand with some pics when yall start including the mp5/3
kat

hey tom

i have heard nothing but good things from you and your company.. my good friend is legasygtr on i-club and he says your a great guy and you make some bad ass parts... and he says you have a very nice impreza... :D ...
i am very interested in the short shift kit and the brakes.. how much are you shooting for price wise.. if its over 1500 i probably wont get it but if it is in that range i will definitely like to get the brakes...

were finding out that the stoptech kit will only work with a selected few wheels. its not looking great just yet
i should know more soon.
pricing should be right about 1500

Yes my RS was a badass. Three blown dogbox trannys at 5k a shot is not good :( itsw being rebuilt righ tnow and hopefully kicking some ass again soon :)
2.5L at 14 # of boost is a lot of fun :)

shifters should be to me late next week and the shifter bushings are on the UPS truck somewhere in the US of A

how much is the kit going to cost... my friend mike said that yoru kit for the subaru's are the best and no one comes close to the performance and quality.. so you won my business... im not going to go with b&m anymore...

were hoping to hit the 125.00 for the shifter combo
(shifter with shifter bushings).
i'll have the definate price shortly. but it shoudnt vary bore than 5-10 bucks

tom

is the short shifter a shorter throw than the mp3?
the mp3 has a shorter bar i think but thats it...would your kit be a shorter throw than the mp3 has??

Back