How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

Did you khnow that in New Jersey and up north they put rotaries in everything??

I want one in my miata....grrr...

Everyone who is a Mazda fan has to drive a 3rd gen 7. It should be a requirement. :)

Greg drove a 3rd gen for the first time at our monthly RX-7 meeting (he is a die hard miata guy) and he about lost his mind!! He was droolin and skimmin through our finances trying to find any way for us to afford one...:) silly rabbit, i'd already have one if it were easy to finance one. For one in good condition you have to be ready with several thousand to put down since banks will only finance about 12K on one. A decent 3rd gen will fun you 18K. :eek:

one day...but until then, i am Mazda all the way baby!

I love the 3rd gen RX7....I seriously think it's one of the most beautiful cars ever made....I'd even cheat on my MP3 with one!

:eek:

Ive had one turbo II second gen with a blown out motor that i bought for 500 dollars but i got rid of that one and im trying to buy another 2nd gen right now this one is a na though but it doesnt have a blown motor. If i had the money i would buy a 3rd gen ive tried several times but it never works.

Seppuku said:
Ive had one turbo II second gen with a blown out motor that i bought for 500 dollars but i got rid of that one and im trying to buy another 2nd gen right now this one is a na though but it doesnt have a blown motor. If i had the money i would buy a 3rd gen ive tried several times but it never works.

Doesn't your name mean suicide in Japanese?

Seppuku, (Sape-puu-kuu) the Japanese formal language term for ritual suicide (Hara-kiri (Har-rah-kee-ree) is the common language term.), was an intregal aspect of feudal Japan (1192-1868). It developed as an intregal part of the code of bushido and the discipline of the samurai warrior class.

Yup! :D

Hiya MadMaxine!

You have a really good point about the simplicity of the rotary. i love your avatar!

I have a respect for all three generations of the RX-7 too. They are each completely different creatures, all having their own claim to fame.

Anyone have some good pix to share? I have a few...

Attachments

• mazda_rx7.jpg
    mazda_rx7.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 285
one of my friends just put a 13b twin rotor in a mazda pick up truck.....yeah this thing is sick it sounds nice but there is a lot of fine tuning still needing to be done...he put some air bags in it and it has a red paint with some gold flake in it...but he is sellin it...and movin on to his next project.....he jus tlikesdoin swapss on cars....we might next move to a 240-sr20dt swap.....we just got the front end clip in this week ...waiting on the car

oops....I guess I should have viewed that one first. the previous was a pic of a collectible Matchbox 3rd gen RX-7.

here's one of our club member's gorgeous 2nd gen

Attachments

• gorgeousfc3s.gif
    gorgeousfc3s.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 293
ROTARY!!!!!
I owned a 95 3rd gen
Upgraded it with an HKS exhaust, Downpipe, filter, BOV, gauges and ceramic apex seals(ported) I will try to get pics up. I had the stock body lip spoilers and 18ich HRE wheels.
Then I tottaled it:mad: :mad:
Anyways, I have had the opertunity to drive a 400hp rotary miata, man that b**** was fast. Down here in Miami we have a lot of puerto ricans and jamaicans that put rotaries in everything from toyota starlets, pickuptrucks, miatas and HONDAS?!

BigBlue said:
I love the 3rd gen RX7....I seriously think it's one of the most beautiful cars ever made....I'd even cheat on my MP3 with one!

:eek:

of this fact there is NO DOUBT.....once again....If I only had a HUGE garage and an unlimited budget!!!

oh man oh man....where are those lotto numbers!!!!! :{D

Back