Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

Shroud

I just found out that I get 90 days no payments on my Mazda 3, a free Xbox, 3 free games and 2 months of Xbox Live for it!

I bought the car before knowing about the promo, so this is icing on the cake!

Sweeeeet!

Any idea if that's a Canada only thing or if us US people get anything free?

I didn't hear. One of my local dealers emailed me the offer, so I called the dealer I purchased from and yep - I get the goods!

WELL LOOKS LIKE I'M GETTING MYSELF A MZ3!! People will be so jealous when they hear i have an $18,000 X BOX.

Im actually not sure. I didn't get those details. I did find out it's only 2 games - it's the "quest" package (mechassault, star wars KOTOR and an xbox system). Will get it when I pick up the car I suppose.

Jarrett

My dealer called with the same offer today - Vancouver BC - he said it was a Mazda offer with the dealership. Kinda like offering a full tank of gas as a "bonus", but if you're buying anyway....

Shroud said:
I just found out that I get 90 days no payments on my Mazda 3, a free Xbox, 3 free games and 2 months of Xbox Live for it!

I bought the car before knowing about the promo, so this is icing on the cake!

Shroud, may I ask you when you got your mz3?

I got mine on Nov. 28th, and no mention from my dealership about the Xbox offer.

Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

Levitron said:
Shroud, may I ask you when you got your mz3?

I got mine on Nov. 28th, and no mention from my dealership about the Xbox offer.

Yeah, Shroud, like Levitron, I want to know too.

For me, I ordered my Mazda3 on Nov 22 for April '04 delivery. A Toronto newspaper advertised the XBox offer in the newspaper today so I called my dealer to see if I could get in on it. He said no because my purchase agreement is dated Nov 22 and he said he couldn't do anything about it. I then said, why don't we re-sign the purchase agreement but dated today (Dec) and he still said no. Needless to say, I'm not very happy with this dealer. Tons of people referred me to them because 'they will go above the call of duty and bend over backwards for you', yet in my experience they've done none of this, nothing at all.

So Shroud let us know when your purchase agreement was signed and when your delivery date is. I may go to Mazda Canada about this matter.

Re: Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

wongpres said:

So Shroud let us know when your purchase agreement was signed and when your delivery date is. I may go to Mazda Canada about this matter.

I agree with you.

And as well, how many mz3's have they sold BEFORE December anyways??? I'm guessing no more than 30 ALL ACROSS CANADA that were actually ON the road right after they sold the car.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

Levitron said:
I agree with you.

And as well, how many mz3's have they sold BEFORE December anyways??? I'm guessing no more than 30 ALL ACROSS CANADA that were actually ON the road right after they sold the car.

Well according to the newspaper article (which is as official as it gets), the XBox offer applies to all Mazdas sold between Dec 1 - Jan 5.

To be honest, Levitron and I don't entirely fit into the dates above, but as a good will gesture (and good customer service), dealers should not penalize early adopters like us.

As an aside, my dealer told me they got 30 XBox's from Mazda Canada - which is very little (he even offered to give me an XBox if they still have some at the end of the promo, but admitted the likelihood of that is almost none). This is why, depending on Shroud's dates, I may plead my case with Mazda Canada directly (and Levitron, I'll contact you before I do that - 2 people better than 1).

I don't have those dates handy, wish I could help (I'll try to find out). I actually put my deposit down on Nov 29. 2nd week of December is the eta for delivery......My dealer told me I'd get the xbox though.

I bought it in Edmonton.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

wongpres said:
Well according to the newspaper article (which is as official as it gets), the XBox offer applies to all Mazdas sold between Dec 1 - Jan 5.

To be honest, Levitron and I don't entirely fit into the dates above, but as a good will gesture (and good customer service), dealers should not penalize early adopters like us.

As an aside, my dealer told me they got 30 XBox's from Mazda Canada - which is very little (he even offered to give me an XBox if they still have some at the end of the promo, but admitted the likelihood of that is almost none). This is why, depending on Shroud's dates, I may plead my case with Mazda Canada directly (and Levitron, I'll contact you before I do that - 2 people better than 1).

Thanks.

I gotta check if this is local too first.....what "form" of newspaper is it that you see the ads in in TO?

Shroud at work said:
I don't have those dates handy, wish I could help (I'll try to find out). I actually put my deposit down on Nov 29. 2nd week of December is the eta for delivery......My dealer told me I'd get the xbox though.

I bought it in Edmonton.
Thanks Shroud.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just found out I get some goodies with my car!

Levitron said:
Thanks.

I gotta check if this is local too first.....what "form" of newspaper is it that you see the ads in in TO?

It's the Toronto Star - largest newspaper in Toronto. But since it's been advertised here and shroud is in AB, I think it's safe to assume this is a national promo.

I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to contact Mazda Canada. Technically, Shroud is entitled because he's taking delivery in Dec, whereas we're not (you got your car in Nov, and I ordered in Nov for Apr delivery). As such we don't really have a case, but if you wanna contact corporate together PM me and we can see if we can build a case together (I don't play video games anyways so no big deal for me).

Found this in the Vancouver Sun today.

VERY small ad....had to flip through EVERY PAGE of the Sun before I found it.

Attachments

• dsc05177.jpg
    dsc05177.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 365
Back