I saw a truck full of 3's!

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
I was on my way home from doing 1 1/2 hours of Dance Dance Revolution, and I saw a truck headed south on HWY 360 close to DFW airport. Those hatches look a lot better in person. I may have to go an test-drive one.

yes the hatches do look MUCH better in person. also the sedan lacks alot in person as well

Yeah they do look better in person but this is especially true of the hatch version. Over the last 48 hours I had people coming up to me asking questions, thumbs up from other drivers. Even some neighbors called lol.....

I went to my dealership over the weekend and I saw the 3's both sedan and hatch, here are my thoughts...

the sedan looks like a mazda6 smashed in the back, which is not that bad looking.

the hatchback looks great but theres something about the pointy back of the car that I dont like and the way the top of the rear bumper has that huge ass groove for the hatch handle.

I also noticed on the front passanger side bumber there is something above the fog light that looks like some type of tab that can be removed. Anyone else noticed this? this is the US version too

Back