Wiring Diagram

Any ideas where I can get a detailed wiring diagram for the MP3? There are some things I want to do that the diagrams sure would make easier. The manuals I've looked at (Chilton and Haynes) only go up to the '98. If I have to, I'll buy one of those just to get some kind of idea before I start fooling with this.

Thanks,

nothing drastic. just trying to get my alarm to do some freaky things. y'all know i don't want an alarm that acts like anybody else's! :D

I too am looking for the ECU wiring diagram for the MP3. I need it for the APEXi S-AFC (fuel computer), and APEXi RSM-GP (0-60/HP Calculator). Both of hese will lok right at home in my car. I'll probably en up having to call Racing Beat or APEXi themselves. If one us find it though, I think we should immediately make a new post saying we did. I'm sure there are more MP3 owners who could benefit from this information.

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: APEXistud ]

If you neen certain wire colors for wiring an alarm please post what you want to do and i may be able to help. I have access to lots of info regarding wiring that is not available to the public. Alarms are my specialty. :)

I'd like for the alarm to work like the existing two stage remote door unlock feature (press once for driver's side, twice for all the other doors). I will also want it to flash my side markers. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. thanks.

ApexiStud: A question for you...I read on the ProtegeTech website that the S-AFC is actually not the best idea for the Protege because they said that the way our ECU is made, the S-AFC will work fine at partial throttle, but at full throttle, the ECU will override the S-AFC settings and use its own stock calibrated parameters. That would suck, considering full throttle is when you really need the difference! Part throttle is OK I guess, for daily driving improvements though. Check out their site on the tech section of engine mods on the 3rd gen...

I was considering an S-AFC as well, but I dunno anymore... :confused:

Back