Nobody is in Colorado???

What the hell???

I'll say that again becuase I went bla bla bla...

What the hell?

as usual, i'm here in CO. hehe. i spotted two blue mp3's last week. one by park meadows cruisin towards i-25 on county line, and one at the theatre off parker and arapahoe. i talked to the guy at the theatre... but the one by meadows didn't happen to be you eh? you should really come up to the theatre on wednesdays and sundays. on a good night, there's a good couple hundred or so people up there. a lot of the westi people are starting to come down there. anyway, if you do... i'm not hard to find. the only hooked up protege (usually the only damn protege) in the place.

What theater??

And last week, I think I was down by P-Meadows...I don't remember much last week...Oh wait, I was there last week or so...

the Mann Chinese Theatre (aka the Chinese Mann). It's on the corner of Arapahoe and Parker Road. Stop down there sometime, we meet up every sunday night, and every wednesday night starting at 9pm. From there, we head to various spots to race and what not. It probably was you then that I spotted. I was gonna turn around and try to find you, but I was on my lunch break and only had like 20 minutes left to go eat and do all my stuff. :( Hopefully you'll stop by and say what's up at the spot though sometime.

I know that theater, I live by Parker and Quebec.

I'll try to stop by one night, it'll be kind of tough though i work Sunday and Wednesday nights and I have to be to work by 11 pm...So, I usually start getting ready around 9 pm.

I'll see what I can pull though.

We won't be going there any more... any of my crew anyway... I got a trespassing ticket there two weeks ago because the cops raided it. It was really lame. Where are you located at in CO? I'm always down to go drive around. I'm willing to meet up sometime and check out your ride. :) Let me know.. my e-mail is protetype@attbi.com

this Colorado pro is doin just fine. :] i've seen quite a few around lately, that are started to get hooked up. i refer to people to the boards when i can.

Hey you guys should come down to Colorado Springs on Sats. There is a huge car show every weekend. It has all different type of cars as well as P5's, MP3s and other sports compact cars. It is located on South Academy and Astrozon in a vacated shopping center. It usually starts at 3pm and goes to about 9pm. Hundreds of people attend this every weekend. It is awesome !!!

p5blk_stal (blackp5)

right on, i'll probably stop by there next weekend. how far off of I-25 is that? Farthest I've been down Academy is where Home Depot is on the right side, and Party City is on the left. Is it past that, or closer?

Cool maybe I will try to get down there on the 7th of september I have my mp3 body kit on I just need to paint it maybe I will see you gouys what are you going to be driving

Back