Rotary cars...

The RX-3's are kool. A friend of mine in the miata club used to road race RX-2s and RX-3s. I soooooo want an RX-4. They are sweet looking. They have sort of a 60's muscle car look, don't you think?

The local Mazda dealer here in Austin has an RX-4, RX-4 wagon and RePu in their showroom, in mint condition. I wish they would sell me those babies...:D

My brother had one back in 1973 when they came out. Those little rockets were awesome, carburated with dual distributors and 5 speed manuals. I also remeber the RX4 on both forms coupe and wagon, plus the earlier version with the R1, RX2 and the biggest one of all the Cosmos. Those were the days. The last RX3 was in 1979 when the RX7 was intruduce for the first time. That last RX3 came hooked up from factory!

Wow this post is OLD! Heh, since I last posted here I have bought and sold a Repu! :D

Got any pix of the RX-3 Chris?! I love em! The RX-2 has to be my FAV though!

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Wow this post is OLD! Heh, since I last posted here I have bought and sold a Repu! :D

Got any pix of the RX-3 Chris?! I love em! The RX-2 has to be my FAV though!
man I was a n00b on this forAMZ when I posted this thread...i want a piston-less car so bad. even a first gen rx7 would do :( i lost the bid for a nigh-perfect one in St. Louis, an 81 (my birth year). Would have made a neat "gift to self" :D

Back