Mazda3 Test Drive w/Audio

L

loj68

I saw this on the USAToday website and thought you Mazda3 owners might dig it if it hasn't been posted already. It's a slide show with audio and gives a really good review of the car. The only bad thing the guy says is that the hatch is "ugly" but he qualifies that a bit and it doesn't sound so bad. Anyways, here's the link:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/gallery/2004-mazda3/flash.htm

Damn, I can't wait to take delivery on this thing. ARGH :)

Thanks for posting this!

Jarrett

Edit: although I am buying the GFX sedan, I do NOT think the 5-door is ugly. When I saw it in person, it was fairly attractive (in silver).

Thanks for posting - I agree, the 5-door is unique, but I like it! Maybe because its different. Blue's nice too.

Haven't seen another car that compares. Guess the Matrix is the closest, but its a corolla wanna-be on stilts. Next stop - test drive.

Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha! Ha ha!

I love the line that goes something like, "The 5 door... it's, it's pretty ugly but in a style that's pretty popular today...".

Ha ha ha ha!

With all due respect to those who feel otherwise, I completely agree with this guy's ugly analysis-- I find the 5 door overly flamboyant and, well, disgustingly ugly.

That said, I havent yet seen one in person, and I imagine itll look better there-- And also Ill probably get used to it over time and begin to ease off of my ugly-appearance opinion. But you never know

I still find the sedan MUCH better looking. And I mean in a way thats almost as if the hatch is a totally different car. Someone on the 5-door design team at Mazda watched too many Batman movies or maybe popped too many OxyContins.

Back