Pics.. A little delayed

Ok, I'm finally posting some pics from my April autocross event. I know I seriously need a digital camera with a zoom, so don't go busting my balls, but I did what I could. My camera is over 2 years old. Still working on that.
Hope you like the pics of the MP3 at least. I came in 4th overall at this event.

Indy April Autocross Pics

Excellent. Question: Is the GRMotorsports sticker magnetic? I notice you don't have it on in the other shots.

(If it is how did you do it?)

All of my stuff is magnetic. I won't put anything on permanent until I'm getting paid. :)
GRM answered a bunch of Qs I had so I'm running their stickers for them.
I bought vent covers (Home vent covers) They come in like 9x15 sheets from Menards. 3 of them for $6. I just put the stickers on that and cut them to size.
Look in the ventilation or HVAC section of your hardware store. Most everyone carries vent covers.

How big of a field do you typically run in? Here we have a turnout normally of about 50 cars or so...I know not too many but I think it will grow more as time progresses....one good thing about that is that we can have longer courses which means more seat time. :D

That day we had 106 cars running. We still got in 4 runs on a 45 second course. The other region I run in usually has about 65 cars per event.
G-stock is a big class in Indy, around 8 cras per event. In my region it's a little smaller, usually 3 or 4 cars.

Latest posts

Back