Cincinnati MP3?

gene in cincinnati

Contributor
I saw this MP3 in Cincinnati - is this you?

cincinnati-mp3.jpg

This is the only MP3 I have seen here.

Mp3josh that is my old mp3, the pic above of the mp3 in the parking lot is not the same car. I hope you have fun with your new MP3.

Really all i had done to it was the boost and air/fuel guage(fried). and i put the apexi rev meter in. the rev meter also reads speed, and g forces. I put eibach pro series springs that made it sit really nice and increaced handleing greatly.

CincyMazda said:
Really all i had done to it was the boost and air/fuel guage(fried). and i put the apexi rev meter in. the rev meter also reads speed, and g forces. I put eibach pro series springs that made it sit really nice and increaced handleing greatly.

do you still have the manual for the Apexi by chance :)

CincyMazda said:

I have been looking over the car more and more, I just want to say that your a incompetitent wiring guy. You should never ever touch a wire or try to hook anything up. I see where you had trouble hooking up the Apexi, the air fuel ratio gauge. Just a FYI when you hook up something and it is not the right wire you don't just leave it bare. You cover it up! So it does not short something out. This is the reason my blower fan does not work now on my MP3. So do your self a favor and get a professional to install everything for you. Because atleast it will be done right. Oh yeah I got the Air Fuel ratio hooked up, once again you had it on the wrong wire! Atleast you left it there instead of just leaving the wire bare so my O2 sensor couldn't short out.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Joshua Combs

sorry bout your luck josh. thats a funny post tho....this guys a retard.

mp3josh said:
I have been looking over the car more and more, I just want to say that your a incompetitent wiring guy. You should never ever touch a wire or try to hook anything up. I see where you had trouble hooking up the Apexi, the air fuel ratio gauge. Just a FYI when you hook up something and it is not the right wire you don't just leave it bare. You cover it up! So it does not short something out. This is the reason my blower fan does not work now on my MP3. So do your self a favor and get a professional to install everything for you. Because atleast it will be done right. Oh yeah I got the Air Fuel ratio hooked up, once again you had it on the wrong wire! Atleast you left it there instead of just leaving the wire bare so my O2 sensor couldn't short out.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Joshua Combs

just wanted to bump this because this guy is a friggen idiot.

all of you! except for the wonderful moderater amy. she is not a *****. she is a very nice person who does not get mad when you are all ******.

Back