You had me at Hello! [vid]

I also liked that little touch of personal greeting ... about time somebody brings a touch of humanity to a car ;)

Hey Dre,
What made you choose teh black? I'm thinking of getting black as well. I like the red cloth as compared to the blue cloth. THanks!

neomonkey said:
Hey Dre,
What made you choose teh black? I'm thinking of getting black as well. I like the red cloth as compared to the blue cloth. THanks!

I was originally going to get the Titanium. Two things stopped me. First thing is the fact that I would have had to wait longer because they didn't have one. The other thing is that I saw a Titanium Sedan (just not the GT GFX 5-Speed that I wanted) and it just didn't appeal to me as much as it did in the pics. Personal preference, that's all. When I saw the black I loved it. :)

PCGenious said:
hehe thats awesome, the car greets you...makes me want the car even more.

I'm sure sometime in the near future somebody will figure a way to customize the message. That would be awesome!

Dre said:
I was originally going to get the Titanium. Two things stopped me. First thing is the fact that I would have had to wait longer because they didn't have one. The other thing is that I saw a Titanium Sedan (just not the GT GFX 5-Speed that I wanted) and it just didn't appeal to me as much as it did in the pics. Personal preference, that's all. When I saw the black I loved it. :)

I saw the black today in real life. It's very sleek and sexy. The interior matches well with the rest of the car (red cloth). The BLue or red sedn is color overload b/c in relation to the interior as well.

Back