MP3 vs. Stealth

Adam3482P

:
2002 Subaru WRX
I just thought I would share this with you all

There is this guy here that drives a purple Dodge stealth. Anyways He is always talking s*** and everytime I try to race him he pulls some s*** like when I slow down he flys by waving. then at a diff light he alway says he won. Anyway today I raced him at a spot here where there is a light with two lanes and about a quarter mile down the road it merges into one lane. So I pull up beside him and we take off. When I got to the merge he was close behind me so I didnt want to take a chance with my beutiful MP3 and fly in front of him, I slow down and of course he flys by waving. On down the road he pulls off and as I'm driving by my brother was like pull over to him. I was like nah Untill i passed and he threw his hands up. I was like oh hell no. So I slung the ass end around and went back to him. I made him follow me to a perfect strip back in the buisness district . My bro threw down for us And I busted his ass . Made me feel so good to finally bust his ass after all his s*** talking for a couple of monthes. Sorry but It made me really exited so I had to share it with someone

Now I own a MP3 and like hearing these stories, but this guy must have had a gay Stealth. I have a friend who has a R/T twin turbo Stealth and there is no way in Hell that I would race him. It is a really fast ride. Anyhow, congratulations, that dude sounded like a real prick.

this is really cool and all...and we are happy for you to finally shut this guy up....

BUT this really belongs in the racing forum. :{D

Now I own a MP3 and like hearing these stories, but this guy must have had a gay Stealth. I have a friend who has a R/T twin turbo Stealth and there is no way in Hell that I would race him. It is a really fast ride. Anyhow, congratulations, that dude sounded like a real prick.

At first I thought this was unrealistic...but then I did some research. Well the "base" stealth had no turbo and only about 161 horses...but it varied from 3100 to 3200 lbs depending on if he had an automatic or not...so actually it's not that unbelievable to beat that version...now if it was the twin-turbo...well I think that's another story. :)

moved per nuke's request( and due to the fact that this is a racing story!)

good job on the win thou.

BigBlue said:

At first I thought this was unrealistic...but then I did some research. Well the "base" stealth had no turbo and only about 161 horses...but it varied from 3100 to 3200 lbs depending on if he had an automatic or not...so actually it's not that unbelievable to beat that version...now if it was the twin-turbo...well I think that's another story. :)

very true....he would have had to blown the motor or tranny to have lost...lol

HOWEVER...in the immortal words of a GREAT football coach

" on any given sunday...any given team CAN beat any other given team"

sometimes luck IS more important than skill!!! :{D

Good racin'....I hate dudes who will "pass you" after you hit the brakes and think that they beat you. No offense though...work on your writing skills...your style is hard to follow.

Ok, Sorry bout putting it in the wrong forum, but I was just to damn exited. English was also my worst subject in school so forgive me for that. This guys stealth was and automatic and was the weakest version. I'm not stupid enough to go after a twin turbo.

Back