SUBS, what do you think?

Look nice. Just remeber youll need an amp that pushes 500 at 2ohms. Thats what i forgot when i got my subs. But they do look great!:D

Thank guys, I'll look it up. I have a pretty powerful amp now, runs about 500W peak bridged into four ohms.
The ebay solution, I'll have to see (only have a single cone, ported box).

Ask around on SoundDomain.com's forums about those subs, if I remember right, I think a few people had bought them, and said that they sucked. Just trying to help out.

500 at 4ohms will blow the subs, you need more power going to it or the voice coils will fry. Jusy something to keep in mind. If the sub doesnt get enough AC power, like 250watts, at 2ohms, then it will take 250 of DC, and that is what will blow your sub, Its a common misconseption that having too much is a problem, its having too little power that will damage the sub, so maybe you want to look into an amp that puts out more, or a sub that only needs 250. Just my .02

Well stated Jester,

I would recommend running a fosgate power 800 for each sub or something simular.

my 2 cents

hey guys, just a thought, if i mean when stereo equipment breaks and you have to have it replaced and you bought it off ebay who do you send it to to have it replaced. spend a few more bucks and buy from a dealer so you have a warranty. my 2c

Back