Homemade driving video

BigBlue

Contributor
Alright guys...was wondering if you could review/critique the following video. It's just a portion of the whole thing as it's not finished yet. A friend here in Winnipeg made it...and just so you know there's no MP3 in the video :eek:

I'll be letting him know I posted it here so he can see any comments, so be honest, but be kind here people.

Just do a right click and save as.
Video

Very cool and well done. What did he use to produce it?

I love the idea of people creating videos like that.

I want an in-car camera looking out the windshield. Then I can review my day...on fast forward!

It's a little dark. I know you're trying to get that nighttime feel but you could bring up the lighting just a little bit so you can make out the cars a little more. Very nice ideas (the staged three-abreast thing looked good). The editing was good and the camera work was decent(you got enough interesting close-ups and movement) except for the lighting which is hard to do at night. :cool:

phat video....I also agree with the lighting thing....if you could make out the cars it would've been tighter
:D

Snoop Dogg - Baby Boy
from Baby Boy soundtrack,

Thanks for all the comments guys, whether they be good or bad, it's good to hear, I'll try to get some day shots and maybe a Mazda in there somewhere.

Nice BigBlue!! You are talented in many ways...

Now I'm curious as to what P.Phresh's sig was...

Oh just so you know Mazdaspeedgirl, I didn't make that video at all, it was P. Phresh. And as for his signature it was very raunchy...lol no just kidding that actually is his signature...it's a clever way to make people think that it was some real bad thing perhaps. :)

heheheh... ya like that sig eh? It's a tricky one

The new one will be up soon, I'm compiling a working copy of it tonight. Sorry, there won't be any Mazdas in this one. I had already finished this one before i could put any in. I'll let ya know when it's up.

It's a big download but worth it guys. The inclusion of some wicked autoX shots(including one by Mr. Phresh in his Boxster) are not to be missed! I'm still not in there...but maybe next time you'll see me. =)

Back