AutoX Pic....

nice picture man, caught the rare yellow mp3 enjoying some play time at the autox course, it really is lovely...

so got any more of this rare creature at play?

yeah that was a tight 150 degree turn right about at the apex.... i actually think our car has too much body roll... but thats my opinion..

Too much body roll?? Have you driven a lot of other cars in autoX? When I went to autoX school, I had 3 different instructors drive my car and they all commented on how great the car handled and that there was very little roll to it...guess it's all relative.

im not saying its worse than other cars... i had a 2001 VW Golf TDI and that thing was terrible with body roll... i think the mp3 is amazing and handles great and has not much body roll but i want to make it have virtually no body roll.. when i get my Mazdaspeed coilovers im getting custom sway bars.. probably 27mm front and 24mm rear... and im getting a front subframe mount... i want this car very stiff...

mazdamp3_18 said:
yeah that was a tight 150 degree turn right about at the apex.... i actually think our car has too much body roll... but thats my opinion..

yes, we see where the apex is and we see you're no where near it!:p
Not sure I or many others agree with your body roll comments...

Look at the pic in my sig. Now that's hitting the apex!:D

Back