ADR Rx-8?

gjmoreo

:
Blue MP3
I had no idea ADR did a Rx-8 sponsored vehicle. I knew that thay had a 95 rx-7 but check out this Rx-8.

Anyone have diff pics or links?

9.JPG

that's the guy from the hook up shop (in san diego) he had a riced out FD for a while, i think the intercooler is fake , i have yet to see a rx8 that had a working turbo kit on it.

FC3s Boy said:
that's the guy from the hook up shop (in san diego) he had a riced out FD for a while, i think the intercooler is fake , i have yet to see a rx8 that had a working turbo kit on it.

yeah, the FMIC had me shocked ... but ya never know.

FC3s Boy said:

Check out www.rx8club.com a company in Pheonix called SSR has a working turbo RX-8.

Last edited:
they have their adds in import tuner with a yellow neon with a HUGE fmic, that rx-8, and other cars... dont think they are real but nice to look at hehe - chris

hahah...that photoshop pic is funny ! they even had their logo photoshopped on to the car...the hood was probably done too. FMIC my butt...didn't they sell fake intercooler kits ? like a plastic look-a-like w/ plastic piping for ricers ? that pic is definitely p-chopped

Back